ineligibility

it seems that i am ineligible for unemployment. why? because for unemoployment qualification they look at your work history/income/hours from two quarters ago. so, they looked only at my work from jul/aug/sep. it just so happens that i started in late july and worked july and august 32 hours/week part time. i can refile for unemployment in april, when they'll look at my work from oct/nov/dec, and then i'll qualify. obviously i'm pissed, i'm not quite sure how to take this. so, please share your unemployment stories with me to cheer me up.

have i ever mentioned how much i hate looking for a job? truly. es lo peor de lo peor. i think i'll look for something in farming... i've been looking at farming internships, but so many of them offer next to no money. i realize they are "learning opportunities," but if i'm going to work my ass off...

i'm open to suggestions for wonderful things to do in the near future. any ideas?

No comments: