Things are a changin.

So, things have taken such a dramatic turn over the course of the day that I'm feeling a bit lost. I think this is the first time on this trip that I really wished I was home and with friends. I miss you all. A lot. Jen and I meet back up today, but after talking and crying and talking while crying, it looks like she's leaving tomorrow. New years is called off, Fiji is called off, it looks like friendship may be called off. I'm not sure what I'll do for New Years, but it looks like it's just me and the rest of Auckland. Maybe somebody else will be in the poor state that I'm in. Maybe nobody ever gave me the advice that sometimes people don't want to hear the truth. I still can't decide if the truth is good or bad. I'm off for a sad sad night. If all of you that I love on the other side of the world can send me some positive energy, that'd be great. I'd be forever grateful. Oh, and don't worry. I'll be okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey honey

jess and i are sending you lots of love and wonderful thoughts. we are always there for you. let us know if you need anything at all.

hugs and kisses!
t&j

Anonymous said...

my goodness i've been behind a bit. and catching up on all old posts now...
it's a month later on the dot. i hope jan is treating you better!
much love, and huge hugs!!tat