Alright, the dramatic moments are over. I may have gotten a little carried away, but I'm feeling back to myself now. After all the changes in the last two days my itinerary has made yet another change. I'm leaving New Zealand on the 4th and heading to Buenos Aires. I'm a bit nervous about the whole not knowing any spanish, but being somewhere where I know nothing is seeming exciting and right. With any luck I'll find a spanish school in the first few days and throw myself into it. And with any more luck I'll find a tango school right afterwards. Then again, if I learn how to tango do I really need to know how to speak spanish?

On the other side of things, Jen is going back to the states, and I've been asked not to make any contact. Sort of strange, but I suppose that's the way it goes. Our contact over the past month has been pretty minimal so I was at least eased in. And now it's time to get used to being single again. I think it will be good. In fact, it already feels quite good and right and what was well needed and overdue.

I hope you are all celebrating a fabulous New Year. Have a good time. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

have fun in argentina and tango your ass off while you're there! when you do come back to the states there is always a bed in providence with your name on it if you want or need a place to crash.

take care, be safe and let us now how the tango goes!

t&j