I didn't think I've posted in a while... I think it's because I'm settling into a bit of routine. Routine can definetely feel good and nice and cozy, but it also has a tendency to make me lazy. So, I have to fight that and continuously remind myself that I'm in BsAs, and I want to make the most of it.

Last weekend was good, but nothing too crazy. Went out on Saturday night with the intention of going to Klub Killer. I've intended to go there for I think 3 weeks now and still haven't made it. I went out with 2 of my roommates to Fin Del Mundo for a couple drinks before we were going to head over to Klub Killer. We ended up talking to some locals that convinced us to go to another "better" bar. The bar was okay, and it was a long and strange night.

On Sunday I went to a movie in Puerto Madera. They have free outdoor movies. I couldn't believe how many people were there. The movie started at 9:00, and even though it was in spanish it was such a stupid movie that I understood the whole thing. But it was a beautiful night, and I'm glad I went. There's also a market and food and stuff going on at Puerto Madera all weekend. It's crazy that they still have the markets going on at 9:00. Most of the venders were starting to pack up, but I would have expected that they would have been long gone.

Went to tango class on Tuesday as usual. Went to a gay milonga last night. That was interesting. It's a weekly event in a small place. It's very different to watch two men dancing tango together, and I quite like it. People there looked they were having a lot more fun than those I saw at the traditional milonga I went to. It's much more lighthearted. I didn't dance. I don't feel like I know enough yet to even embarass myself. Maybe by the time I leave I'll be able to get my ass on the dance floor.

No comments: