Life.

I'm a little behind with the posting... I've started being a bit more settled here. I have a favorite café that I go to in the morning, where I don't have to order anymore. I have my routine of spanish class and tango class. And I've started dating. Yep, dating. It's strange and funny, but I'm loving it. It's so wonderful to be single again and enjoying life how I want to. And so, I've been distracted.

It looks like I may be spending my last 2 weeks in Argentina travelling a little bit around the country. I keep trying to sit down and do some reading about where to go, but my attention span is betraying me. If anybody knows anything about Argentina and has any reccomendations, I will love you forever. I'll take some pictures for you and buy you some cheap plastic souvenir of 2 tango dancers or something just as horribley cheesey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to hear from you again. I was beginning to feel neglected. It is good to know that your absence was at least warranted - reason being you're dating. Do tell... Seriously Samanthia. Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your blog yesterday. Glad you're doing well. I miss you terribly. We have a queen size bed for you when you visit (better than a couch). Don't know anything about Argentina, but you can try looking at my friend Dominique's blog for when she was in Argentina. She tends to hike a lot.
http://southofamerica.blogspot.com/2006/01/salta-to-mendoza-argentina.html

Sorry I've been out of touch, I've had sinus infections that don't want to leave. Love. Rani

Anonymous said...

Hey lady,
Where are you off to next??
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the single life in full swing! hooray!
tat