Women and weeding

I'm off of the Lavender Farm and onto a women's lodge in Waipu. I spent last night in Auckland, and it seems much better than any of the other New Zeland cities. It's certainly much larger. It actually feels like a city. I look forward to getting back to Auckland for New Years. I have a feeling that they know how to celebrate there...

Waihoihoi Lodge is were I'm staying now, doing more WWOOFing. So far, so good. It's great to be around lesbians again. Just great. Somehow very relaxing. I think the next 10 days will be just fine. Today I did a bit of weeding, and I think I'll be doing a good deal more weeding. I also get to ride around on a little quad bike and shower without my jandals on. Now that's good. I'll update again as soon as something exciting happens. Oh, and the title is a link to the lodge webpage, in case you hadn't figured that out.

No comments: