hmmm...

There's certain things that come along with not knowing the language where you are. Conversations that I have with people, or particulary groups of people, are only half understood on my part. Half is probably a huge over-estimate. 5-10% is more like it. So, sometimes I don't really understand completely whats going on or what I am saying. The whole point of this is that I've been set up. I am going to a photography exhibit tonight and meeting one of my spanish teachers single friends. I knew that they wanted to set me up, but I didn't think they'd work so quickly. I don't think I've ever been set up before, and I have very mixed feelings about it. I'm feeling a little nervous to say the least... For many reasons that I'm sure you all can guess, so I won't bother listing them. Think good thoughts for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A date!?! Be sure to enjoy yourself (does she speak English?) and then give us all of the juicy details.

mishmish said...

details! we will want all the crazy details!