Nothing juicy

I have nothing juicy to tell about my set up. While she was a very nice woman, the chemistry just wasn't there. I did however have a great night out. After the photo exhibition we went to a very obscure bar in some obscure neighborhood. I still have no idea exactly where I was. And I certainly wouldn't be able to make it back there on my own. The bar was very hip and doubled as an art space. BsAs is apparently a very gay city, but I haven't noticed. It was great to go to a bar and see that there a ton of lesbians in the city, and I just need to open my eyes. No exciting stories to tell about the night, just good fun.

Saturday night was a bit crazier. I went with the women from my school to one of their friends apartments for some drinks and then headed out on my own to a party. The bar that I was at Friday night has a big party about once a month in some theatre. Everything in BsAs functions on a completely different time schedule than I am used to, so I didn't even leave for the party until 3 am. I'm still not sure how I even was still awake at that time. The party was big and crazy. I ran into all the people I met the night before. I'm not sure what the limitations are on age at these things, but I was sort of on the upper end. Nonetheless, I stayed and danced until 5:30 and headed home with the rising sun. I think I was probably one of the first to leave. I walked by cafés that we're packed on my way home. These people seem to have no concept of time. A whole different world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reeeeeeally?
you mean the night of false impressions?
HA!